Customer Service Representative @ Flint Bishop Airport
|April 09, 2018 - April 30, 2018|
|Salary Range:||Competitive Pay, Paid on the job training|
|Description:||Avflight - Flint is looking for an exceptional Customer Service Representative to join our team! This opening for part-time and full time.|
|Duties:||•Provide superior customer service to crew members and passengers|
•Assist customers with requested services such as fuel, hangar space, catering, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, etc.
•Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints regarding Avflight’s services or products
•Communicate aircraft arrivals to line service and complete pre-arrival information from customers
•Process sales transactions, close out and balance daily inventory, fuel tickets and meter sheets
•Ability to work a flexible schedule and work overtime as required
•Perform other duties are needed
|Qualifications:||• High school diploma or GED|
• Some college and/or hotel/hospitality experience a plus
• Must be comfortable learning how to answer multi-line phone system, email, filing, faxing and computer skills including Microsoft products
• Previous retail and/or customer service experience preferred
• Must be available for second shift, holidays and weekends if needed
• Experience in aviation is a plus
• Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently and coordinate requests between departments
• Must have the ability to multitask; excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude
• Be reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfill obligations
• Strong Attention to Detail and multi-tasking skills
Please apply online at www.avflight.com
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.