Customer Service Representative
|October 09, 2013 - October 10, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Duties:||Duties: •Welcoming and communicating directly with customers visiting the facility|
•Provide superior customer service to crew members and passengers
•Assist customers with requested services such as fuel, hangar space, catering, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, etc.
•Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints regarding Avflight’s services or products
•Communicate aircraft arrivals to line service and complete pre-arrival information from customers
•Process sales transactions, close out and balance daily inventory, fuel tickets and meter sheets
•Ability to work a flexible schedule and work overtime as required
|Qualifications:||Qualifications: * High school diploma or GED|
* Must have experience answering multi-line phone system, email, filing, faxing and computer skills including Microsoft products
* Must have extensive customer service experience
* Must be able to work between the hours of 9am to 6pm
* Availability during weekdays, weekends & holidays
* Experience in aviation is preferred
* Must be highly motivated, self-starter, requiring minimal supervision
* Must have the ability to multitask; excellent communication and organizational skills.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.