Customer Service Representative @ Avflight Durango
|April 03, 2018 - April 19, 2018|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Holidays, VAC, 401k with employer matching program|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Avflight Durango is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our team!|
|Duties:||•Welcoming and communicating directly with customers visiting the facility|
•Primary schedule 1pm - 9pm
•Provide superior customer service to crew members and passengers
•Assist customers with requested services such as fuel, hangar space, catering, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, etc.
•Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints regarding Avflight’s services or products
•Communicate aircraft arrivals to line service and complete pre-arrival information from customers
•Process sales transactions, close out and balance daily inventory, fuel tickets and meter sheets
•Ability to work a flexible schedule and work overtime as required
|Qualifications:||* High school diploma or GED|
* Some college
* Must have experience answering multi-line phone system, email, filing, faxing and computer skills including Microsoft products
* Must have extensive customer service experience
* Availability during weekdays and weekend
* Experience in aviation is preferred
* Must be highly motivated, self-starter, requiring minimal supervision
* Must have the ability to multitask; excellent communication and organizational skills.
*Willingness to advance within the company
Please apply online at www.avflight.com
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.