Passenger Service Agent (contracted with American Airlines)
|June 14, 2017 - June 30, 2017|
|Salary Range:||Competitive Pay and Paid on the Job Training|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Visionk, Holiday, Vacation & Sick time, 401(k) with employer matching program|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Full-Time Passenger Service Agent (Ticket Agent/Baggage Handler)|
Avflight Roswell– Roswell, NM
Employed by Avflight Corporation a contractor for American Airlines at the Roswell International Air Center.
-Must have a valid driver's license
-Must be able to pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug test
General Purpose of Job:
This position is responsible for providing customer service to all people desiring to use customer or charter service by being attentive to their needs, politely handling their inquiries promptly, and completing the required transactions as noted below. Additional responsibilities include cargo handling, ramp, aircraft cleaning, etc.
*Provide efficient, friendly service to all of our customers.
*Promote and sell air travel with
*Complete all necessary arrangements for accommodating passengers such as prepare itineraries, compute fares, issue refunds, prepare and issue tickets, check baggage, as well as collect excess baggage charges.
*Complete all necessary arrangements for accommodating passengers with reservations, stand-bys, luggage, cabin availability and in-flight supplies.
*Ability to work a flexible schedule and work overtime if needed
*Perform other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:|| * High school diploma or GED|
* Some college
* Must have experience answering multi-line phone system, email, filing, faxing and computer skills including Microsoft products
* Must have extensive customer service experience
* Ability to push/pull/lift 70 lbs. for extended periods of time
* Must be available for second shift
* Availability during weekdays and weekends if needed
* Experience in aviation is preferred
* Must be highly motivated, self-starter, requiring minimal supervision
* Must have the ability to multitask; excellent communication and organizational skills.
Please apply online at www.avflight.com