|April 25, 2018 - May 18, 2018|
|Salary Range:||Competitive Pay, Paid on the Job Training|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Avflight Flint is seeking a friendly customer service focused individual to work as a Wheelchair Attendant.|
A Wheelchair Attendant works at an airport facility and provides assistance to passengers traveling in wheelchairs.
|Duties:||Responsibilities include pushing passengers in a wheelchair to and from their arrival/departure gate, and assisting passengers with moving luggage to their vehicles, taxi stands, parking shuttle stations, and rental car stations. Wheelchair Attendants must maintain a friendly and positive attitude and always be attentive to each passengerís individual needs. Perform other duties as needed and requested by management.|
|Qualifications:||Must have high school diploma and be 18 years of age|
* Must have availability to work split shifts between the hours of 4:00am and 11:30pm (subject to change)
* Shifts range from 2 hour shifts to 8 hour shifts (subject to change)
* Must have experience working with handicapped or disabled people
* Strong customer service skills & experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to lift 70 lbs.
* Ability to obtain an airport badge
* Wage is $8.50/hr plus tips
Please apply online at www.avflight.com
***Due to large volumes of applications, we do not accept follow-up calls or onsite visits.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.