|October 06, 2017 - October 31, 2017|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holidays, 401(k) with employer matching program, vacation and paid holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Avflight operates a network of strategically-located full-service FBOs on two continents. At each Avflight FBO patrons receive aircraft and customer care provided by hand-selected, experienced aviation professionals.|
This position will train in Michigan, with final location TBD.
|Duties:||This position is responsible for compliance of all aspects of company policies within the day-to-day operation of the FBO Department including customer relations, line operations, accounting, health, safety and environmental functions, as well as planning and coordinating activities for the sale and provision of general aviation activities such as fuel and hangar rental. |
This individual will provide day to day support, leadership and direction to facilitate safe, reliable service. Lead by example, exemplifying integrity, professionalism and excellent communication skills. Motivate team to achieve results while managing people fairly and with respect. Promote a positive team environment and be totally committed to the importance of serving both internal and external customers.
• 4 year college degree in Aviation or related study and/or equivalent professional experience
• Understanding of business acumen, profit and loss statements, budgets and operations
• Complete on the job Manager in Training Program
• Candidate must be willing to relocate
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft products; Word, Excel, Power Point and web-based applications
• Must be able to effectively present information to top management, subordinates, public groups, and/or boards via telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Must possess the competencies of leadership, entrepreneurship, negotiation, influence, operational decision making and customer service
• Must be willing to travel and relocate
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.