High School Student - Building & Grounds Facilities Intern
|June 21, 2017 - June 30, 2017|
|Employment Type:||Intern - Part Time|
|Department:||Avflight Detroit City|
|Description:||Avflight @ Detroit City Airport is looking for a summer intern to assist with the building and grounds upkeep. This position is 25-30 hours per week. |
|Duties:||• Cutting grass|
• Weed wacking
• Trash removal
• Custodial work
• Light building maintenance, (i.e. changing light bulbs)
|Qualifications:||• Must be at least 16 years of age and obtain a work permit|
• Experience doing lawn and yard work, cutting grass, etc.
• Positive team player
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Strong emphasis on safety
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
Please apply online at www.avflight.com
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.