Customer Service Representative
|January 17, 2018 - February 27, 2018|
|Salary Range:||Competitive Pay and Paid on the Job Training|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Avflight is looking for an exceptional Customer Service Representatives to join our team at the General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, WI. |
|Duties:||• Welcoming and providing superior customer service to crew members and passengers visiting the facility|
• Assist customers with requested services such as fuel, hangar space, catering, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, etc.
• Communicate aircraft arrivals to line service and complete pre-arrival information from customers
• Process sales transactions, close out and balance daily inventory, fuel tickets and meter sheets
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and work overtime as required
• Perform other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||• High school diploma or GED|
• Some college and/or hotel/hospitality experience a plus
• Must be comfortable learning how to answer multi-line phone system, email, filing, faxing and computer skills including Microsoft products
• Previous retail and/or customer service experience preferred
• Must be available for second shift, holidays and weekends if needed
• Experience in aviation is a plus not required
• Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently and coordinate requests between departments
• Must have the ability to multitask; excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude
• Be reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfill obligations
• Strong Attention to Detail and multi-tasking skills
Please apply online at www.avflight.com
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.