|April 09, 2018 - May 31, 2018|
|Location:||Varies, All States|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching program, PTO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Avflight is hiring an Operations Manager.|
This position is responsible for compliance of all aspects of company policies within the day-to-day operation of the FBO Department including customer relations, line operations, accounting, health, safety and environmental functions, as well as planning and coordinating activities for the sale and provision of general aviation activities such as fuel and hangar rental.
This individual will provide day to day support, leadership and direction to facilitate safe, reliable service. Lead by example, exemplifying integrity, professionalism and excellent communication skills. Motivate team to achieve results while managing people fairly and with respect. Promote a positive team environment and be totally committed to the importance of serving both internal and external customers.
|Duties:||• Order fuel and review projections daily|
• Process new hire paperwork
• Scheduling and approving bi-weekly payroll
• Coordinate and manage general maintenance of facility and equipment
•Assist General Manger with employee relations; reviews, counseling, disciplinary actions, terminations
• Monthly expense reports
• Invoicing Customers, Manage Petty Cash and Expense Flow
• Reporting; inventory, physical to book, pricing, etc.
• Train new employees, ensure continuous training, manage logs and sign off sheets
•Attend conference calls, continued training and development
and sign off sheets
• Perform other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||• 4 year college degree in Aviation or related study and/or equivalent professional experience|
• Must possess a valid driver’s license. And pass background screening and airport screening.
• Must possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• General knowledge of business management and accounting.
• Proficient with personal computers and Microsoft office products.
Apply online at www.avflight.com